APA Style Experts
The APA Style Blog is the official companion to the Publication Manual of the American Psychological Association, Sixth Edition. It's run by a group of experts who work with APA Style every day. We publish weekly posts to talk about what we love—writing, publishing, and APA Style. We explore what APA Style is and how it works in a variety of areas, including reference citations of every sort, grammar and usage, the publication process, and social media. Occasionally we feature guest bloggers who write about more technical issues.
The APA Style Blog has several features to help you navigate the site, whether you are just browsing or looking for an answer to a specific question. For example, you can search the blog, explore posts by category, and view the most recent posts and comments. You can also subscribe to our RSS feed and follow the APA Style Blog team on Twitter, Facebook, and Instagram. If you like a post (and we sincerely hope that you will), you can share it with your friends and colleagues using the "ShareThis" button at the end of each post. If by chance you don't see what you are looking for, please let us know how we can help by using the "Contact Us" link at the top of the page.
Here is the team of style experts who write for the blog:
- Anne Breitenbach, Documentation and Training Specialist, APA PsycINFO
- Anne Gasque, Senior Editor, APA Style, APA Books
- Chelsea Lee, Content Development Manager, APA Style, APA Books
- David Becker, Development Editor, APA Books
- Jeff Hume-Pratuch, Editorial Supervisor, APA Journals
- Mary Lynn Skutley, Editorial Director, APA Books
- Sarah Wiederkehr, Journals Services Associate, APA Journals
- Stefanie, Senior Manuscript Editor, APA Journals
- Timothy McAdoo, Content Development Manager, APA Style, APA Books